How to Make Stained Glass Windows Mosaic is Hanging
Stained glass window hangings – Create a beautiful stained glass window with mosaic method is easy to use readymade frame. No welding or using dangerous lead!
- Find a wooden frame with glass. Remove and clean the glass on the side that will glue a piece of stained glass for.
- Choose a simple style that will fit the frame size.
- Wearing goggles, stained glass and cut into slices, about 1/2 inch (1.3 cm) wide are Using forceps and glass breaking the tape in the triangle, rectangle and square shapes. Keep each color separately.
- Design Tape face under glass.
- Starting By design, the work piece at a time (the best from the center out) using adhesive paper and clear, spread thin, but full, and coat the glass. Appropriate to different forms begin on the glass so that it fills the glass in the design for Stained glass window hangings.
- after design business filled in the background so that the whole piece of stained glass enclosed glass.
- Let this overnight and dry overnight.
- Use sanded grout, and dark gray or black, mimicking the lead in the stained glass window.
- Mix plaster with water to the consistency of oatmeal, oatmeal, but not thick. The south will have a good relationship with the consistency of grits.
- Spread plaster on the glass surface. Tap in the gaps between the pieces of colored glass.
- Immediately gently to eliminate excess grout from the piece began. Using a soft cloth, like the old T-shirt cut can be controlled. Continue to spend even seem design. Allow to dry for a few hours and then wipe with a damp cloth, then dry, until the fog disappears plaster.
12Drill pilot hole in the top corner of the frame and screw in small eye hooks to hang in the window.
Completion 13Put glass again in the frame, without the support of cardboard, and secure with clear silicone or pressure on the teeth on the rear of the frame to secure.
14Using wire or fishing wire, hang in a sunny window and enjoy applying the Stained glass window hangings.